Thank you for trusting me with your hair and your health by booking an appointment with me. Here are a few things you'll need to know for your appointment. Please note, this information may be updated at any time. I will need you to read it through and complete the form prior to every appointment. I appreciate your cooperation and understanding.
- When you arrive for your appointment, please try to enter the salon not more than 5 minutes prior to your appointment time. This is to ensure I have time to properly sanitize in between clients as well as prevent you from coming in contact with another client. Please help me maintain a safe environment by not waiting in front of the salon. You can wait in your car until your appointment time, or enjoy the streets of Old Town.
- Please wear a mask to your appointment. Consider wearing a paper mask for hair color appointments.
- Bring cash for payment. I will be accepting CASH ONLY at this time.
- No guests will be allowed with you at your appointment. Only one client can be with each stylist at a time. If a minor is receiving a service, one adult may accompany them.
- Upon entrance, please use hand sanitizer, or wash your hands. I have some at my station.
- Parking in Old Town Clovis is limited, due to our restaurants needing the outdoor space. Please plan accordingly. Pay attention to timing on the street parking. There are various public parking lots within a block or two of the salon.
- Please complete the survey below prior to each appointment. This will help me be prepared for your appointment and ensure proper timing for what you want to accomplish with your time with me.